Here are specific ways you can pray for our nation, our families and all those in leadership at every level.
- Humbling ourselves in repentance and asking God to forgive our sins and heal our land.
- Our military, police and other law enforcement, firefighters, and their families. Security and peace for the nation.
- Salvation of the lost. Renewed strength in our families. Frontline medical workers and solutions to the coronavirus pandemic. An end to abortion.
- The president, the vice president and their families. All those who work in the White House and in the executive branch of our government.
- Compassion and kindness toward one another. Respect and reconciliation between races. Healing in communities torn by violence and injustice.
- Religious freedom. Boldness for churches to stand firm with the Word of God and to preach Jesus Christ in a troubled world.
- Our Congress and other leaders at the national, state and local levels. The Supreme Court and judges across the nation.
Download the Prayer March Map with the Prayer Points